Anyone who intends to raise concerns about:
• Potential impacts or effects on human rights and the environment;
• customers and suppliers for whom a reasonable risk has been identified of contributing to conflicts, money laundering, terrorist financing and serious human rights violations such as torture, cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment, any form of forced labor and mandatory, illegal and / or unacceptable forms of child labor;
• forms of discrimination based on origin, nationality, religion, race, sex, age or sexual orientation, or the exercise of any type of verbal or physical harassment;
• any practice or behavior deemed not in compliance with the provisions of the code of conduct, or even illegal;
• declarations of origin of the products supplied by the company;
Can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the appropriate form in the contact section of the website www.faggi.it.
While in the event of alleged violations of the provisions on privacy protection and confidentiality, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com
In case of violation of the organizational model pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/01, it is possible to send a report to firstname.lastname@example.org for appropriate action.